If you live and breathe digital marketing, and thrive in a self-directed, entrepreneurial role, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Director to lead – plan, develop, implement, track and optimize – our clients’ digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Setter is the type of agency clients love. We fight their fight, a true partner pursuing their mission side-by-side. We are looking for a self-starter who seeks to truly lead and grow Setter’s digital marketing services and help our clients compete. We’re rapidly growing and offer an entrepreneurial compensation structure with very significant upside. Our philosophy is as our agency grows, our leadership team shares directly in that success.
- Plan, manage and execute all digital marketing campaigns leveraging SEO/SEM, Paid Advertising, social media and email to deliver on client goals.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels, customer touch points and user funnels.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create all campaigns including the development of game-changing content, social media presence, email campaigns, landing pages and other campaign components.
- Monitor, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals. Identify trends, develop insights and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Evaluate significant emerging technologies and provide leadership for adoption.
- Lead and manage projects day-to-day through direct client contact, management of internal team members and project management.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, 5+ preferred
- Higher-ed digital marketing experience a plus
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Highly experienced in developing lead generation campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Deep experience with website analytics and marketing automation tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
HOW TO APPLY
Send a brief pitch for why you are the right fit for this position, resume and online portfolio/experience to email@example.com.